UPDATED on Monday, 5/20: Brightmusic Festival Concert 2 -- originally scheduled for 4:00 pm yesterday (Sunday) afternoon -- was postponed to 7:30 tonight (Monday night) in light of severe weather forecasts for yesterday. Well, this morning's weather forecasts for this afternoon and evening don't look very good right now. We will monitor the developing weather forecasts this morning and make a decision by noon whether we will be able to play Concert 2 at 7:30 pm tonight or whether we must cancel/postpone it once again. We're sorry about this inconvenience to everybody, but the safety of our audience and musicians is paramount. Stay tuned. About noontime, you will receive an email, if you're on our email list; you can check our website (www.brightmusic.org); you can check our Facebook page; you can listen for an announcement on KCSC-FM; or you can call (405) 216-5595 for definitive information. Thank you so much for your support of Brightmusic. We have planned a wonderful Festival and hope that we can find a way, in all this weather, to bring it to you in its entirety.